Southlake TX Washing Machine Repair | Call AGB Appliance Pros
If your washing machine or dryer has suddenly stopped working or isn’t working properly, it’s likely time to call for repairs. Thus, before you commit to another large appliance purchase, give us a call to see if it’s possibly a simple fix that could extend the life of your unit for a few more years.
There are a few things you can check before picking up the phone such as:
- Check the power source. Ensure that your unit is still plugged in and hasn’t wiggled its way free from the outlet.
- Check the breakers. Sometimes larger appliances can trip the breakers, so a quick check of your electrical panel can confirm it isn’t a simple flipped breaker.
- Open and close the door or lid to your machine. Sometimes it could be as easy as a door not closing properly to trigger sensors that will not allow your unit to run.
If you’ve checked all of these items and your machine still isn’t functioning, it’s time to call in the professionals. We can help walk you through simple checks like ensuring it’s securely connected to a power source or hasn’t tripped your circuit breaker.
With more than 50,000 miles behind, we repaired more than 3,000 household appliances for more than 2,500 happy customers. So you can trust their opinion.
Finding Dryer and Washer Repair Experts Near You
If you’ve verified that your washing machine or dryer is correctly plugged in and the breakers aren’t tripped, but you are still experiencing issues, it’s time to call for professional services. Knowing what to look for when searching for a trusted repairman can save you much needed time (and money) right from the start.
To help, here are a few key things to look for when you’re shopping for repair professionals:
- Reputation. One of the best ways to find the right repair service representative is by looking at what others have to say about them. Check online reviews, ask friends and family, look to see how they’re rated on independent websites like Google and Yelp.
- Quality Guarantee. If you want to truly be worry-free about your chosen repair technician, make sure they offer a quality guarantee on all work they perform.
At AGB, we know that trust is earned. That’s why we’re dedicated to upholding the highest quality standards on all of our appliance repair calls.
Dallas - Fort Worth Area
Need Your Dryer or Washing Machine Fixed? Call Our Experts Near You
If you’re in need of a washing machine or dryer repair, call the most trusted repair team in the area. You’re in good hands when you’re with AGB! For years, we have been the area’s premier trusted source for appliance repairs and our online 5-star ratings and reviews reflect our outstanding reputation. Give us a call today to see how our team of experienced technicians can make the AGB difference with all of your home appliances.
"I really appreciated Andrew coming on a Sunday to fix my fridge. He took the time to diagnostic and explain the issue, replace the part and then patiently waited to make sure it was working correctly. Would definitely recommend them and use them again."
Anton Gulyy says
"Had a great experience with this company. They have professional technicians and they are honest about their work. Highly recommended!"
Pedro Morais says
"Andrew was very quick to communicate and make himself available to fix a malfunctioning fridge. He also spent a lot of time with me guiding me through the different options I had and was very attentive and kind!"