Denton TX Washing Machine Repair | Call AGB Appliance Pros
If your washing machine or dryer has suddenly stopped working, or isn’t working properly, it’s likely time to call for repairs. There are a few things you can check before picking up the phone such as:
- Check the power source. Ensure that your unit is still plugged in and hasn’t wiggled its way free from the outlet.
- Check the breakers. Sometimes larger appliances can trip the breakers, so a quick check to your electrical panel can confirm it isn’t a simple flipped breaker.
- Open and close the door or lid to your machine. Sometimes it could be as easy as a door not closing properly to trigger sensors that will not allow your unit to run.
If you’ve checked all of these items and your machine still isn’t functioning, it’s time to call in the professionals. Our team of experts are trained to thoroughly diagnose any brand or model of washer and dryer to provide accurate, no-surprise estimates for repairs. From there, we offer flat rate labor costs for any repairs and are among the most trusted professionals in the business, so you can rest easy knowing you’re getting the best possible service in the area.
With more than 50,000 miles behind, we repaired more than 3,000 household appliances for more than 2,500 happy customers. So you can trust their opinion.
Finding Dryer and Washer Repair Experts Near You
When you need washer and dryer repairs, you don’t want to mess around with weeding through the service professionals, wondering which is best, and wasting valuable time without your needed appliances. Knowing what to look for when searching for a trusted repairman can save you much needed time (and money) right from the start.
To help, here are a few key things to look for when you’re shopping for repair professionals:
- Reputation. One of the best ways to find the right repair service representative is by looking at what others have to say about them. Check online reviews, ask friends and family, look to see how they’re rated on independent websites like Google and Yelp.
- Quality Guarantee. If you want to truly be worry-free about your chosen repair technician, make sure they offer a quality guarantee on all work they perform.
The last thing you want when you call in professional help is to end up with a larger problem. Following these simple steps will help ensure you’re truly hiring the best.
Dallas - Fort Worth Area
Need Your Dryer or Washing Machine Fixed? Call Our Experts Near You
At AGB Appliance Repair, quality and service are our #1 priorities. That’s why we offer expert service from experienced technicians and back up all of our labor with a quality guarantee. We are extremely proud of our 5-star ratings across multiple independent sites, and we strive to continue this tradition of exceptional service standards to all of our customers for years to come.
If you’re in need of a washing machine or dryer repair, call the most trusted repair team in the area. You’re in good hands when you’re with AGB! Looking to find more locations AGB Appliance Repair serves? Don’t forget to check out our dryer repair Dallas page and call us for an estimate!
AGB Appliance Repair
2108 Del Mar Ct, Denton TX, 76210