Denton, TX Washing Machine Repair
Call AGB Appliance Pros
Q: Do you sell appliance parts?
A: Our technicians only service appliances and do not sell parts separately.
Q: Do you provide commercial services?
A: We are a residential service only appliance contractor.
If you’re experiencing a washing machine malfunction or isn’t working properly you may be tempted to throw in the towel and just purchase a new unit. But if that happens, it’s likely time to call for repairs.
However, there are a few things you can check before picking up the phone such as:
- Check the power source. Ensure that your unit is still plugged in and hasn’t wiggled its way free from the outlet.
- Check the breakers. Sometimes larger appliances can trip the breakers, so a quick check of your electrical panel can confirm it isn’t a simply flipped breaker.
- Open and close the door or lid of your machine. Sometimes it could be as easy as a door not closing properly to trigger sensors that will not allow your unit to run.
If you’ve checked all of these items and your machine still isn’t functioning, it’s time to call in the professionals. Our team of experts are trained to thoroughly diagnose any brand or model of washer and dryer to provide accurate, no-surprise estimates for repairs. From there, we offer flat rate labor costs for any repairs and are among the most trusted professionals in the business, so you can rest easy knowing you’re getting the best possible service in the area.
With more than 50,000 miles behind, we repaired more than 3,000 household appliances for more than 2,500 happy customers. So you can trust their opinion.
Finding Dryer and Washer Repair Experts Near You
If you’ve verified that your washing machine or dryer are correctly plugged in and the breakers aren’t tripped, but you are still experiencing issues, it’s time to call for professional services. Knowing what to look for when searching for a trusted repairman can save you much-needed time (and money) right from the start.
To help, here are a few key things to look for when you’re shopping for repair professionals:
- Reputation. One of the best ways to find the right repair service representative is by looking at what others have to say about them. Check online reviews, ask friends and family, look to see how they’re rated on independent websites like Google and Yelp.
- Quality Guarantee. If you want to truly be worry-free about your chosen repair technician, make sure they offer a quality guarantee on all work they perform.
The last thing you want when you call in professional help is to end up with a larger problem. Following these simple steps will help ensure you’re truly hiring the best. At AGB, we know that trust is earned. That’s why we’re dedicated to upholding the highest quality standards on all of our appliance repair calls. We’re proud of our outstanding reputation locally and we work hard to continue that commitment to excellence for years to come!
Need Your Dryer or Washing Machine Fixed? Call Our Experts Near You
At AGB Appliance Repair, quality and service are our #1 priorities. That’s why we offer expert service from experienced technicians and back up all of our labor with a quality guarantee. We are extremely proud of our 5-star ratings across multiple independent sites, and we strive to continue this tradition of exceptional service standards to all of our customers for years to come.
If you’re in need of a washing machine or dryer repair, call the most trusted repair team in the area. You’re in good hands when you’re with AGB! Looking to find more locations AGB Appliance Repair serves? Don’t forget to check out our dryer repair Dallas page and call us for an estimate!
AGB Appliance Repair
2108 Del Mar Ct, Denton TX, 76210
"Very professional, quick and great price!"
Mel Lindley, says:
"Andrei did an outstanding job in finding the problem with my refrigerator and ordering the part for it. He was professional and very respectful of me and my home. I will only use AGB for all my repair needs. Please make sure you keep your outstanding professional like Andrei...they are the ones to keep customers coming back. Thank you!!"
sorsor sorsor, says:
"He is very professional and prompt on delivery of services. I will defiantly use him again. Thanks"