Dallas TX Washing Machine Repair | Call AGB Appliance Pros
If your washing machine or dryer has suddenly stopped working or isn’t working properly, it’s likely time to call for repairs.
Believe it or not, washing machines have a laundry list (pun intended) of ways they can break down or fail to perform at optimum levels. We frequently get calls from our local customers experiencing a number of washing machine concerns. However, there are a few things you can check before picking up the phone such as:
- Check the power source. Ensure that your unit is still plugged in and hasn’t wiggled its way free from the outlet.
- Check the breakers. Sometimes larger appliances can trip the breakers, so a quick check to your electrical panel can confirm it isn’t a simple flipped breaker.
- Open and close the door or lid to your machine. Sometimes it could be as easy as a door not closing properly to trigger sensors that will not allow your unit to run.
If you’ve checked all of these items and your machine still isn’t functioning, it’s time to call in the professionals. We can also help walk you through simple checks like ensuring it’s securely connected to a power source or hasn’t tripped your circuit breaker.
With more than 50,000 miles behind, we repaired more than 3,000 household appliances for more than 2,500 happy customers. So you can trust their opinion.
Finding Dryer and Washer Repair Experts Near You
If you’ve verified that your washing machine or dryer is correctly plugged in and the breakers aren’t tripped, but you are still experiencing issues, it’s time to call for professional services.
Knowing what to look for when searching for a trusted repairman can save you much needed time (and money) right from the start.
To help, here are a few key things to look for when you’re shopping for repair professionals:
- Reputation. One of the best ways to find the right repair service representative is by looking at what others have to say about them. Check online reviews, ask friends and family, look to see how they’re rated on independent websites like Google and Yelp.
- Quality Guarantee. If you want to truly be worry-free about your chosen repair technician, make sure they offer a quality guarantee on all work they perform.
At AGB, we know that trust is earned. That’s why we’re dedicated to upholding the highest of quality standards on all of our appliance repair calls. We’re proud of our outstanding reputation locally and we work hard to continue that commitment to excellence for years to come!
Dallas - Fort Worth Area
Need Your Dryer or Washing Machine Fixed? Call Our Experts Near You
At AGB Appliance Repair, quality and service are our #1 priorities. Our team is ready to get your home appliances back up and running as quickly as possible, whenever you need us. If you’re in need of a washing machine or dryer repair, call the most trusted repair team in the area. You’re in good hands when you’re with AGB!
"I've used ABG Appliance Repair twice now and both times I have received the best service possible. Andrew has shown such respect for my home and for me as well. I will only use ABG for any of my appliances needs and I know any technician from this company will provide excellent service and safe protection in my home and reasonable pricing."
Alisa Strilchuk says
"Great professional. He got the job done quickly and completely, even offering some expert advice on his way out. Thanks I recommend this service"
Subhransu Mishra says
"Andrew is a very professional repairman. He fixed our refrigerator in a timely manner. I would recommend him to others for any refrigerator issues."