Coppell TX Washing Machine Repair | Call AGB Appliance Pros
If you’re experiencing a washing machine malfunction or isn’t working properly you may be tempted to throw in the towel and just purchase a new unit. But if that happens, it’s likely time to call for repairs.
However, there are a few things you can check before picking up the phone such as:
- Check the power source. Ensure that your unit is still plugged in and hasn’t wiggled its way free from the outlet.
- Check the breakers. Sometimes larger appliances can trip the breakers, so a quick check of your electrical panel can confirm it isn’t a simply flipped breaker.
- Open and close the door or lid to your machine. Sometimes it could be as easy as a door not closing properly to trigger sensors that will not allow your unit to run.
We can also help walk you through simple checks like ensuring it’s securely connected to a power source or hasn’t tripped your circuit breaker.
With more than 50,000 miles behind, we repaired more than 3,000 household appliances for more than 2,500 happy customers. So you can trust their opinion.
Finding Dryer and Washer Repair Experts Near You
If you’ve verified that your washing machine or dryer are correctly plugged in and the breakers aren’t tripped, but you are still experiencing issues, it’s time to call for professional services. Knowing what to look for when searching for a trusted repairman can save you much-needed time (and money) right from the start.
To help, here are a few key things to look for when you’re shopping for repair professionals:
- Reputation. One of the best ways to find the right repair service representative is by looking at what others have to say about them. Check online reviews, ask friends and family, look to see how they’re rated on independent websites like Google and Yelp.
- Quality Guarantee. If you want to truly be worry-free about your chosen repair technician, make sure they offer a quality guarantee on all work they perform.
The last thing you want when you call in professional help is to end up with a larger problem. Following these simple steps will help ensure you’re truly hiring the best. At AGB, we know that trust is earned. That’s why we’re dedicated to upholding the highest quality standards on all of our appliance repair calls. We’re proud of our outstanding reputation locally and we work hard to continue that commitment to excellence for years to come!
Need Your Dryer or Washing Machine Fixed? Call Our Experts Near You
We are extremely proud of our 5-star ratings across multiple independent sites, and we strive to continue this tradition of exceptional service standards to all of our customers for years to come. Whether your refrigerator just needs a minor recalibration, or you’re experiencing a more complex electrical issue, AGB Appliance Repair is here to help. Our team is ready to get your home appliances back up and running as quickly as possible, whenever you need us.
"I really appreciated Andrew coming on a Sunday to fix my fridge. He took the time to diagnostic and explain the issue, replace the part and then patiently waited to make sure it was working correctly. Would definitely recommend them and use them again."
Olga Ka, says:
"This company exceeded all my expectations. Firs of all, they have a very friendly and responsive customer service, which will quickly help you to arrange everything and send a technician. Technicians are very respectable. They try to be very safe with your appliance and floors and they also work very clean and efficiently. It also takes literally minutes for them to diagnose your problem and tell you everything about that. Prices are very fair and reasonable. I would advise this company to everyone who has problems with their appliance, since there is no unsolvable problem for them. Believe me, they are like magicians. Thank you very much guys for the fast and honest provided service. You are the best!!!"
Chris Shao, says:
"Very courteous and nice / flexible to work with."