Allen TX Washing Machine Repair | Call AGB Appliance Pros
Q: Do you sell appliance parts?
A: Our technicians only service appliances and do not sell parts separately.
Q: Do you provide commercial services?
A: We are a residential service only appliance contractor.
If you’re experiencing a washing machine malfunction or isn’t working properly you may be tempted to throw in the towel and just purchase a new unit. But if that happens, it’s likely time to call for repairs.
However, there are a few things you can check before picking up the phone such as:
- Check the power source. Ensure that your unit is still plugged in and hasn’t wiggled its way free from the outlet.
- Check the breakers. Sometimes larger appliances can trip the breakers, so a quick check of your electrical panel can confirm it isn’t a simply flipped breaker.
- Open and close the door or lid to your machine. Sometimes it could be as easy as a door not closing properly to trigger sensors that will not allow your unit to run.
We can also help walk you through simple checks like ensuring it’s securely connected to a power source or hasn’t tripped your circuit breaker.
With more than 50,000 miles behind, we repaired more than 3,000 household appliances for more than 2,500 happy customers. So you can trust their opinion.
Finding Dryer and Washer Repair Experts Near You
If you’ve verified that your washing machine or dryer are correctly plugged in and the breakers aren’t tripped, but you are still experiencing issues, it’s time to call for professional services. Knowing what to look for when searching for a trusted repairman can save you much-needed time (and money) right from the start.
To help, here are a few key things to look for when you’re shopping for repair professionals:
- Reputation. One of the best ways to find the right repair service representative is by looking at what others have to say about them. Check online reviews, ask friends and family, look to see how they’re rated on independent websites like Google and Yelp.
- Quality Guarantee. If you want to truly be worry-free about your chosen repair technician, make sure they offer a quality guarantee on all work they perform.
The last thing you want when you call in professional help is to end up with a larger problem. Following these simple steps will help ensure you’re truly hiring the best. At AGB, we know that trust is earned. That’s why we’re dedicated to upholding the highest quality standards on all of our appliance repair calls. We’re proud of our outstanding reputation locally and we work hard to continue that commitment to excellence for years to come!
Need Your Dryer or Washing Machine Fixed? Call Our Experts Near You
We are extremely proud of our 5-star ratings across multiple independent sites, and we strive to continue this tradition of exceptional service standards to all of our customers for years to come. Whether your refrigerator just needs a minor recalibration, or you’re experiencing a more complex electrical issue, AGB Appliance Repair is here to help. Our team is ready to get your home appliances back up and running as quickly as possible, whenever you need us.
"Andrew spent alot of time analyzing our problem with the refrigerator. He was here over 30 minutes checking everything out. When he found the problem, he repaired it until the new parts come in. He made sure the water dispenser worked and then he cleaned up and explained what happened and what he needed to do to fix it. He promptly ordered the part and said he'd notify us as soon as the part came in. We were very happy with our 1st experience"
Tania Kopplin, says:
"polite and friendly"
Bob Riska, says:
"Andrey was very thorough in checking out our dishwasher. While he couldn’t find any problems with it he did clean out the filter and removed some broken plastic . This dishwasher did not malfunction while he was here and hasn’t since."