Colleyville, TX Appliance Repair
We Fix Bosch and Other Appliances
Q: Do you sell appliance parts?
A: Our technicians only service appliances and do not sell parts separately.
Q: Do you provide commercial services?
A: We are a residential service only appliance contractor.
Through the years, technology has created a wonderment of modern conveniences and gadgets that enhance our households. Cooktops, induction cooking, quiet mode appliances, smart units you can connect to remotely – there are so many ways technology has evolved our kitchen experience. These pieces are a convenient and innovative solution to smaller spaces, but they also bring with them a unique set of repair and maintenance needs when they break down. That’s where we come in.
When an item that’s made for convenience isn’t working properly, it can become – well – quite the inconvenience. We understand the frustrations these situations can cause, that’s why we have trusted and devoted staff on hand to help.
With more than 50,000 miles behind, we repaired more than 3,000 household appliances for more than 2,500 happy customers. So you can trust their opinion.
Finding Kitchen and Gas Home Appliance Technicians Near You
When a kitchen appliance unexpectedly stops working properly, it can cause all kinds of headaches and the costs can start to add up quickly. Malfunctioning appliances can lead to:
- Electrical issues
- Fire hazards
- Added expenses to replace spoiled food and drink items
- Added expenses for ruined cookware or dishes
- Lost time working around the inconvenience
- Damaged structures or home elements from leaks or burns
Don’t let an improperly functioning home appliance leave you inconvenienced. If you want to know what to look for when shopping for home appliance repair specialists, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Quality work guarantee. If a service technician is willing to back up their work with a labor guarantee, that speaks volumes to the level of quality they will provide to your repair needs.
- Emergency services. Since home appliances rarely break down at a convenient time (is there such a thing?), it’s important to know your repairman is available for emergency services so you don’t have to wait days for their next business day appointment availability.
- Reputation. It’s also important to find a technician with a solid reputation in your area. How do you do that? Look for contractors with exceptional ratings, raving reviews from previous customers, and those who come highly recommended by your family and friends.
Need To Get Your Kitchen Appliances Fixed?
Call Our Specialists Near You
At AGB Appliance, we strive to offer consistent, quality repair work on all of our jobs, and we stand behind our work with a solid guarantee for the work we do. We also only use high-quality repair parts and offer emergency services as well to ensure your units receive the best possible professional repairs, as quickly as possible.
Our staff is trained to provide the utmost in trusted, quality workmanship on all small home appliance repairs and maintenance. Give us a call today to see why AGB Appliance Repair is the area’s premier source for appliance repair services. Don’t wait, we’re here to help return you back to comfort right away! Looking to find more locations AGB Appliance Repair serves? Don’t forget to check out our kitchen appliance repair Dallas page and call us for an estimate! Need a quick estimate or have questions? Our appliance repair Keller experts will be more than happy to help.
"Very professional, quick and great price!"
Mel Lindley, says:
"Andrei did an outstanding job in finding the problem with my refrigerator and ordering the part for it. He was professional and very respectful of me and my home. I will only use AGB for all my repair needs. Please make sure you keep your outstanding professional like Andrei...they are the ones to keep customers coming back. Thank you!!"
sorsor sorsor, says:
"He is very professional and prompt on delivery of services. I will defiantly use him again. Thanks"