Southlake TX Refrigerator Repair | Fridge and Freezer Experts
Refrigerators do so much more than simply store food or keep our drinks nice and cold. They must maintain specific temperatures and conditions in order to keep our food safely stored and discourage the growth of dangerous contaminants. However, if your refrigerator isn’t working properly, it can lead to a lot of headaches as well as financial losses. In addition to repair costs, the cost to replace quickly spoiling food can add up equally as fast.
When your refrigerator isn’t operating properly, you’re at risk for:
- Food contamination
- Health concerns from foodborne issues
- Financial loss from spoiled food and drink
- More costly repairs or replacement costs if left untreated for too long
If you’re experiencing issues with your household refrigerator or freezer, give us a call for a diagnosis and repair estimate. Knowing you have a trusted repair technician on hand to service your refrigerator or freezer on an emergency basis goes a long way for peace of mind – and financial savings.
With more than 50,000 miles behind, we repaired more than 3,000 household appliances for more than 2,500 happy customers. So you can trust their opinion.
Finding Refrigerator Appliance Repair Experts Near You
Finding the right repairman for your project needs is an important part of the process, so knowing what to look for is a big help. If you know what to look for, you can cut your search time exponentially by going straight for those who hold the highest standards of quality work.
Whether this is your first repair call, or you’ve been a customer throughout the years, there are consistencies to being the best in the business and we make it our duty to not only meet but exceed these standards. We offer all of our customers the gold standard in-home appliance repair, including:
- Experienced labor specialists. Knowing your hired contractor is experienced to handle the repair job at hand is an important part of finding quality work. Experience is the key to ensuring your chosen professional is actually qualified to perform the repairs you need.
- Service guarantees. In addition to being an experienced contractor, your technician of choice should also be able to back up the quality of their work with a service guarantee. By offering no-cost fixes for any possible labor issues, your contractor is showing a clear commitment to excellent workmanship practices.
- Solid reputation. A solid reputation goes a long way toward providing a clear picture of the caliber of work performed by a repairman. If your appliance repair team has consistent high ratings and rave reviews from their previous clients, there’s a good reason for that. Check out what past customers have to say about a potential contractor by looking at independent review sites such as Google and Yelp.
We are proud of our trusted relationships we build within our communities and truly strive to continue a tradition of greatness in the home appliance repair fields.
Dallas - Fort Worth Area
Need Your Refrigerator Fixed? Call Our Experts Near You!
The team at AGB Appliance has built a solid foundation of quality workmanship with our customers over the years, and we look forward to continuing that commitment to excellence for years to come. We are here to help you get back to comfort and convenience in as little time as possible with the most qualified services and equipment around.
Give us a call today to see the AGB Appliance Repair difference!
"Very fast and honest . We used this company 2 times for different appliances . Andrey is very fast , professional and honest . Will use him again"
Feet Up Express says
"Excellent service extremely fast and got our LG washer working great! Very pleased with price and work."
Dmitry Ponomarenko says
"Highly trained professional, he came on time, quickly disassemble and fix the drier. Patiently answered all our questions about the oven. Did not try to upsell anything."